HAFLINGER Women's Heidi Wool Clogs
Slip into a shoe that you'll absolutely love with the Haflinger Heidi clogs. The uppers are made of soft boiled wool which contributes to temperature control and moisture wicking. The insole is also made of boiled wool, providing a soft and dry foot environment. The cork footbed is anatomically shaped to relieve your feet and provide an all-round comfortable walking feeling. A confident appearance is not only achieved by the design, but also by the slip-resistant rubber sole.The durable rubber outsole will provide traction whether you're on a nature walk or just doing chores around the house. Love the way you look and feel in the Haflinger Heidi clogs.
The Haflinger philosophy is simple and logical—a healthy foot needs the proper environment and a properly designed walking surface to stay healthy. Haflinger clogs and boiled wool slippers pay particular attention to the needs of your foot—space to expand and contract freely and effectively; breathable, all-natural materials; a footbed and spacious toe box that follow the natural form of the foot; and an impact surface that compliments and fortifies human foot design.
- 100% boiled wool felt upper with floral Heart applique makes these clogs both sturdy and breathable
- Footbeds and spacious toe boxes follow the natural form of your feet
- Latex molded arch support will make the wearing very pleasureable
- Suitable for outdoor use and has a slip resistant and water resistant crepe sole
- Wool felt insole lining for temperature control and moisture wicking