Blundstone BL1316 Boot
This classic BLUNDSTONE boot has been redesigned to include all-season leather, water resistant elastic, new pull loops, full length comfort footbed, and a molded, reinforced heel. Available in UK sizing.
Blundstone has been making sturdy and unique boots in Tasmania, Australia, since 1870. The family-owned company has maintained the quality, integrity and authenticity of their products for over 130 years. Blundstone boots are no-nonsense, go-anywhere, do-anything legends. Their durability is phenomenal. In these days of disposability, it's reassuring to know that with proper care, it's not uncommon for your Blundstone's to last for years.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Chelsea-inspired winter boot featuring leather upper with dual pull-on loops at entry and contrasting gored insets at sides
- Full-length cushioned removable footbed
- PORON in heel strike zone for increased shock protection