HAFLINGER Gallina Women's Wool Slippers
- Combine comfort with a "chic-k" look in the Gallina slippers from Haflinger! The boiled wool upper and lining is not only soft and snug, but the natural fiber will keep your feet at a constant temperature by wicking away the moisture while acting as a natural insulator. That means keeping warm in cold weather, and cool in warm weather! The latex molded midsole provides structure and arch support for comfort where you need it most. The outsole is double-felted to give you some extra cushion with each step, and durability for long-time wear. After comforting those tired soles with all the comfort features, get some comfort for your "soul" as well with the cute adornment on the upper. The left and right slippers have a chicken and three of her baby chicks tagging along. Keep your feet cozy in the Haflinger Gallina slippers!
The Haflinger philosophy is simple and logical—a healthy foot needs the proper environment and a properly designed walking surface to stay healthy. Haflinger clogs and boiled wool slippers pay particular attention to the needs of your foot—space to expand and contract freely and effectively; breathable, all-natural materials; a footbed and spacious toe box that follow the natural form of the foot; and an impact surface that compliments and fortifies human foot design.
- Lightweight, soft, cozy, yet sturdy with Chicken applique
- 100% breathable boiled virgin wool upper
- Moisture-absorbing wool felt insole lining
- Latex molded arch support
- Double felt outsole