LOCK LACES (Elastic Shoelace and Fastening System)
** LOCK LACES (Elastic Shoelace and Fastening System) **
- TIME SAVER UTILITY: Never worry about tying your shoes again during any activity. LOCK LACES are the original, PATENTED (US Patent # 6026548) no tie shoe laces and let you turn any shoe into a slip-on.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Quick to install and easy to use. One size fits all (LOCK LACES are 48" inches in length which can stretch up to 72" inches and are .25mm in diameter, 7-strand fibers). To ensure a proper fit, we recommend installing LOCK LACES with your foot in the shoe. Each package of LOCK LACES comes with 2 Lock pieces, 2 Cord Clips and 2 Laces suitable for lacing up 1 pair of shoes (2 packs are suitable for lacing up 2 pairs of shoes).
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: LOCK LACES were originally developed to help triathletes cut their transition time. Today, LOCK LACES are used by seniors who suffer from arthritis or other disabilities, autistic children who have executive and motor skill impairments, and everyone who doesn't want to bother tying their shoes!
- EXTRA COMFORT/SUPPORT: LOCK LACES conform to your feet for better comfort and support versus traditional shoelaces. LOCK LACES also reduce pressure points at the top of your foot to give your feet a better feel throughout the day, allowing you to perform at your best.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: LOCK LACES are guaranteed for the life one use on a single pair of lace-up shoes. LOCK LACES have a quality design built in to their elasticity which makes for a premier product which will outlast your pair of shoes with their durability features such as being water resistant.